Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ksusha's Birthday

The six of us Anton, Ksusha, Sasha, Gera, Nas and I headed to Абордаж in celebration of Ksusha's Birthday. Абордаж (Abordazh) is a quirky two level night club themed in all things nautical. Situated right on the water the club is supposedly quite exclusive. I was told before hand that there was "face control", so I tried to give my best "Zoolander" pose. It must have worked because before we knew it, we were whisked away to our table. No metal detectors this time, just a casual: " Are you carrying any firearms?" - asked by the 7ft giant at the door. "Of course we are! Didn't you realize that the arm of the Aussie mafia extended all the way to Vladivostok!", I felt like saying.
Once we were over our frosty welcome, the night started civil enough.
After a few drinks we hit the dace floor.After boogieing the night away we hit the street a very merry bunch.

1 comment:

Rustam said...

Thats what makes russian vodka with people..))