Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!!! Stud Alert!!! HA HA HA!

Valentine's Day was a buzz around the EF village today. Love was most certainly in the air with students and teachers exchanging gifts and cards. Never have I received so many Valentine cards, 14 in total! I actually topped the teacher popularity contest. Yes yes, quite the ladies man, hang on, correction, quite the adolescent girl man. Most of the cards were from the little girls who point, stare and giggle at the strange foreigner from that weird country where kangaroos out populate people. Anyway at least I've got fans, yeah so did “New Kids on the Block”, “Bros”, “Take That” and Russia's own “Dima Bilan”. Actually “Dima Bilan” still reins supreme when it comes to teen hysteria. Valentine's Day celebrations continue tomorrow night with the school’s party at "Downtown" nightclub. Now, the last time EF held one of these social events I met my unceremonious demise at the hands of a little drink called absinth. Well, no way is that going to happen again even if Jeff my 100kg plus American fellow native teacher throws down the challenge. Anyway, if it comes to a who’s tougher that who contest, I've always got my teenage fan club to back me up. Yeah so “Take That!!!”

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am pleased to see you stll have a fan club. Quite a change from poofs at Fitzone though!
Lisa

Nicholas said...

You've got that right!
Hey, by the the way love the new shots! SPECTACULAR!!!!