Friday, January 25, 2008

Bolezn' (Sick)

Have been completely out of action for the last week. Came down with a pretty fierce cold and with the weather being so atrocious the recovery has taken longer that expected. No taking a little stroll out side and sitting in the sun to help get over those winter chills.

What a whinge!

Actually I haven't had Internet access for the last week as we forgot to pay for our telephone bill.
Not sure when it'll be put back on.
This posting is being done in haste at EF after my final class of Friday the 25th.
Wow tomorrow is Aussie Day- We are planning our own celebrations so I'll keep you up to date with what happens.

Anyway I've had enough of work so I am out of here. Don't worry I 've got so many impressions to inform you all about, just need a little time.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

Contact at last. Thank heavens. I'd tried "the blog", email amd phone and to no avail. Was worried another blizzard had got to you. Looking forward to some more adventures. M

Nicholas said...

Yeah all ok, just a bit late paying the phone bill.